Lion Finance Zimbabwe Customer Service Charter is a deep commitment to consistently deliver outstanding customer service to our stakeholders.
We promise that:
- Staff will be courteous, respectful and considerate always.
- As far as possible, we will treat all our customers with respect and fairness and not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, social, political, racial, sexual orientation, ethnic or religious considerations, economic status, or physical characteristics.
- All our products and services will be made available and we will treat all customers fairly.
- We will act fairly and reasonably towards all our customers in a consistent and ethical manner.
- We will treat all our customers’ personal information as private and confidential and ensure the safety and security of the usage of your information.
Swift resolution of complaints
We promise to:
- Deal with complaints and enquiries from customers in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Not delay or reject customer complaints without investigating them properly and giving reasons for our decision.
- Take ownership of customer enquiry, follow-up and keep customers informed of progress to completion.
Complaints could be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Branch feedback register/book
- Branch enquiries desk and customer service desk
- Suggestion box
- Approach any Lion Finance employee
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Call, SMS or WhatsApp the following numbers: +263715355834; 0242- 748816/81; 08677004886
If you are pleased with our service, let us know as it gives us the opportunity to recognize the efforts of our staff.